The main direction of research was set in the 30s of last century, Professor AE Malinowski - eksprymentalne study of combustion.
Main directions of scientific activity:
· Destruction and softening of rocks in the explosion and development of methods of destruction process control;
· Quantum field theory in the case nenulevyh temperatures;
· Vysokohradiyentna magnetic separation;
· Statistical thermodynamics;
· Theory of gravitation and general relativity.
The Department implemented the same for all teachers budget scientific - research work «Scientific basis of methods of electronic labs physical workshop in the system of distance education». Milestones:
1. Justification shaping the content and technology laboratory physical workshop in the system of distance education.
2. Development of manuals for laboratory works on mechanics and molecular physics.
3. Development of manuals for laboratory work in electricity and magnetism.
4. Development of manuals for laboratory work in physics and quantum fluctuations.
In addition, all teachers involved in research work in areas of their research.